Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Trike Maintenance

I haven't been riding the trike much this year, due to a lot of rain as well as problems with my back brake system.  I have had it to a few different people and have put about $500 or more into it and still can't say I have back brakes!!  Today I did drive it in to town as I needed to take it to a guy who does motorcycle work.  I got Gene to change the left fork seal for me as it was leaking oil fairly badly.  He fixed that and aired up the forks.  He also said I need a new steering spindle bearing... or something like that.  I told him to order one in for me. I am getting so tired of spending money on my trike and not riding it, but one has to do what one has to do to be safe.  It was nice to be riding though I would feel so much better if I knew I could stop when need be.

No comments: