Thursday, November 24, 2011

NO TO SMART METERS!!

I've heard that connecticut electricity is fairly reasonably priced and I guess ours here is too, though it keeps going up and up as does the cost of all other things. It seems cost goes up more than income does and it sadly is hurting a lot of people. Now, the hydro company here is putting in what they call 'smart meters', which I and many other people feel are a violation of our privacy. Many people even believe they are dangerous to our health due to radiation!! Yesterday I noticed one of my Mom's neighbors had posted a sign beside her existing hydro meter stating that a smart meter is not to be installed there. I am going to post one beside my meter too. I was hoping to find one on the internet to print out, but haven't yet though I've been to several sites. I took some photos last night of the one I saw, so can use them to make up my own sign.

NO TO SMART METERS!!

No comments: