Friday, July 15, 2011

My Floors

I am so very happy to have the fellow that lived in my yard for awhile gone. I liked the money he gave me to stay here, but I did not like him, a very negative person who was always lying about everything. Though it is good to have him gone I am grateful that he was here for a time. Thanks to the money he paid to stay here, I have much nicer floors than I had previously. I got a good deal on some laminate flooring for my living room, kitchen, bedroom, loom room and hallway. Oh, it's not pergo flooring, but it still looks very good and is a not too bad quality. I do wish though that I had gotten a darker color as this shows all the pet hair so looks dirty shortly after I sweep it. I thought light would be good as it would brighten up the gloomy home, but now I know if I had it to do over again I would go with a bit darker than this while still not being too dark. Over all, I do love my laminate floors.

No comments: