Saturday, March 05, 2011

Bits & Pieces

Here are some bits & pieces about me &/or my life &/or my thoughts:

- I am watching a movie on TV: Blind Trust, with Jessica Capshaw, Art Hindle, Chad Willet. It was filmed in Montreal in 2007. A woman accused of murder is defended by a lawyer who's in on the crime.
- I have a pot of tea steeping on the hot plate across the room. Can hardly wait to drink some. It's Georgia Peach Rooibos tea, to which I will add Stevia and Milk.
- I am not interested in accountancy finance jobs, though am sure many people are. At this time in my life I am not interested in any jobs, to tell the truth.
- A gal that knows someone I know contacted me the other day about birds. She heard I love birds and she is moving to the US and can't take her birds along so wanted to know if I will take them in. I am very tempted as one is a hand tamed male Cockatiel and the other is a male budgie and they live together, bonded. I very much love birds and 'tiels are awesome, I should know as I already have 5 of them (1 female, 4 males). Males make far more noise than females so I would be more into taking in a female. I have so many critters now and just have to stop taking them in... and yet...
- I am somewhat nervous about the upcoming surgery on my wrist to remove the metal plate & 9 screws that were put in when the wrist was broken in September 2010. I will be glad when it's over and done.
- I need to get on my exercise bike and get moving.

No comments: