Monday, February 14, 2011

Feeling... well... not well.

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I've been so tired for weeks now and also have been having neck pain & low grade headaches that just don't want to go away. I don't know if the tired has anything to do with the headaches or if there are 2 totally different causes. I just know that I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I had blood tests done to see if it shows why I am so tired now feel too crappy to go to the doctor to find out the results of the tests. Sheesh!! I wish I could just insert new canon batteries into my body like I would put new batteries into my camera, flashlight, or any of many things that use batteries. Maybe that would give me fresh new energy, give me back my active life. I think I might be getting sucked down into depression just sitting home here day in and day out. Must make me get out and do something.

No comments: