Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stressing...

Sometimes I wonder if they'll ever invent some kind of medical equipment that we can wear on our heads to be able to 'get it together & keep it together'. Sheeesh, I can forget things so easily or get confused and distracted. For example, to day I was thinking it was the 18th but just realized it's the 19th, darn. Oh well, guess there's nothing I can do about that now, but I sure wish I'd gotten things done today that I thought were good 'til tomorrow.

I guess it has something to do with the fact that I was very distracted with other problems. I'm letting a guy move onto my property, to live in a travel trailer a friend left here awhile back. It should have been simple, easy... but it seems to be full of complications. I dislike complications... especially when there shouldn't be any. This guy seems to be the type to create problems where there should be none. Sure wish I'd known that sooner. And life goes on, so all will end up good I'm sure.

All in all, with a few things currently happening in my life, I'm getting too much stress happening here lately. I must learn to 'chill, baby'. haha.

No comments: