Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NCIS


I'm sitting here in my big armchair with my cat Mewsic curled up by my side. She is sleeping while I am watching TV and playing Solitaire on my laptop. I'm watching NCIS on TV. I love this show, especially Abby. She's so cool and so cute in her funny little way. That girl is so stoked, always an abundance of energy to burn. She was just doing the Turkey Dance when Gibbs walked in to her lab and she showed him a bunch of stuff on the computer that she'd just been researching about turkey DNA... all to do with the case they are working on. Abby doesn't need to take diet pills with ephedra, she hasn't an ounce of fat on her and as I said she has energy to burn.... but the energy comes from all the mega huge soda pops she drinks all the time, hahaha. Yes, I know that it's not real, just acting, and it just happens to be not only entertaining, but sadly more exciting than my life is at this point in time. Advertisements are over and the show is back on... gotta go.

.

No comments: