Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thinking of my Trike... s

I like saving money whenever possible so would like to find good yet cheap insurance companies for all of my insurance needs. Since I found out I have to get my trike appraised (when the new one is built and ready to go on the road) then insured through ICBC (Insurance Corporation of British Columbia) and a second, private insurance company I especially want to cut costs if & when possible... and yet I still want it to be a good company that if anything ever happens again, I will have good insurance coverage that will actually pay me what I need to get in order to replace my machine.

Anyway, I am looking forward to having a new trike. With all the heavy snowfall we got yesterday it is not exactly trike weather, but I still love to think of being out on the highways riding in the sunshine. Plans are coming together for the new one, and the physio therapist said my wrist should be healed enough to ride by spring so as long as the winter months will feel, they will be good as I need the time to heal more.

No comments: