Friday, November 19, 2010

Dreaming... my Wish List

Just over a month to go until Christmas. Yup, that's right, today is the 19th of November so just over a month until 25th of December. This is kind of scary for those of us that don't do our shopping and such ahead of time. Who is on your Gift List to buy for? What is on your Wish List? I can tell you a few things on my Wish List:
- a fancy new cell phone with all the 'bells & whistles'
- a CD player for in my home
- a CD player for in my truck
- a big flat screen TV
- a new trike, or even a great paint job on the trike I am about to build to replace the smashed one
- tanzanite jewelry
- body work and paint job on my truck
- a Wii and Wii Fit to go with it
- an Amega wand
- a trip to a warm location
And last but not least..... the most important thing on my Wish List... a wonderful new man to love me and to buy some of the above things in my list.

No comments: