Tuesday, October 26, 2010

See The Difference??

I don't know about you, but I wish I had some money coming in and could get a good cash advance. I want to file for arbitration against the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) regarding the value of my trike, and I need $318 to file, but don't have it.

Can you see the difference between the two motorcycles in this photo??
Don't look for anything but the really obvious.


They are both Yamaha Maxim 650
One is 1983, the other a year newer or older, not sure.
So what is the difference?

One is a trike... 3 wheels instead of 2. It is a one of a kind custom conversion. Can you see that? Did you pick that out right away? The 'officials' at ICBC can't seem to see any difference between the two. The value/cost is very different, over $6000 different in fact, and there in lies the problem. Mine is the trike, the 2 wheeler was parked on the street near the office I was going to one day so I parked in front of it and took this photo on my way in.

Any thoughts on how to get ICBC to see the greater value of my machine would be gratefully accepted... post a comment.



No comments: