Friday, October 29, 2010

My Day - October 28

I had a good day today. When the alarm went off and it was still dark in here I did not want to wake up and get up. Hey, I hadn't slept all that well during the night and wanted more sleep. I got up and turned on my bedroom light, then hit the snooze button & back to my mattress for a little while, snuggling under my comforters. Then I got up and had a shower, dressed & off I went to my TOPS meeting where I was weighed and found I dropped 1 pound. After the meeting most of us went for lunch together. Next some of us went to the Bargain Bin, our favorite 2nd hand store. I picked up a really nice jacket & a vest & blouse as well as a few bits towards Christmas gifts. As always, we then went for desert, this time to McDonald's where I had an ice cream cone. When I left there, I drove to nearby city of Vernon to pick up some D-Ribose which has helped a lot of people with Fibromyalgia, and some bulk mixed nuts. I ran into a gal there that I've known for years & stood there chatting for some time, then drove home where I took some D-Ribose and some other 'natural' pills that I take for anti-inflammatory purposes. I kicked back and played some Solitaire on my computer, then off to town again to join a group that meets every Thursday to 'wand' each other for health. I find that after a wanding I have less pain. Tonight I had them work mostly on my left wrist/hand (the broken one) and my right shoulder which has been hurting a lot for some time now. When I got home, with my wonderful cat Mewsic curled up beside me, I watched TV, Gray's Anatomy then Private Practice, and played some more Solitaire. Now, some blogging and it's time to get ready for bed. Maybe I'll sleep better tonight.

Sweet dreams!

No comments: