Thursday, September 02, 2010

Driving Me CRAZY

I am SOOOO glad to finally be here. I have been having some real challenges with my computer and the internet. Some days ago, my wireless connector thingy quit working. Yesterday Dan brought me a cord so I can plug my computer into the Linksys and be back online. tonight it has taken me 2 1/2 hours to finally get here. The internet connection I have so so impossibly slow it's driving me crazy!!! The web pages I needed just refused to load properly.

It has been a bit of a crazy day... neither good nor bad... very up and down. I had so much company it was incredible, more people stopped by today than usually do in weeks. D came by to look at my trike and figure out what he could do on it to fix where the welds had broken again. Tuggy came by with his nephew Vic so Vic could have a look at my truck and give me an idea what work it needs doing and how much it will cost. D came back. Len came up from below my place. Graig came for tea and to talk about moving his bus, could he park it on my place. We walked down below and had a look, planned where it could be parked and what work needs to be done to achieve that. D came back with a welder and some steel strips. Graig & I showed him what would be needed, D put in his opinions, and he agreed to do the work for which I will pay him later as I can. After Graig left, D welded my trike back together.

Sooo... what did Vic say was wrong with my truck?? Well, it needs almost everything other than a convex mirror. I will tell you more about it in my next post.

No comments: