Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trike

My trike started out as a Yamaha 650 Maxim 2 wheeled motorcycle. One thing I didn't think about before I triked it was the fact that it is a 'vintage' motorcycle and if left in it's original state I could have insured it as so, getting my insurance for way less than I can get it with a newer or a 'modified' bike. This is kind of a drag, and yet, I can't feel bad about it as I really do love riding my trike. Maybe I'd love it as a 2 wheeler too, I don't know, never rode a 2 wheeler, but I do know I love it as a 3 wheeler. One of the extra benefits of it is I can carry more in it, haha. I can go do my grocery shopping and carry it all home, even more if need be. I carry a folding lawn chair in the box that was meant for Reba as well as all sorts of other stuff and there's still room for more. Kinda like a large trunk in a car. I do my best to keep the bike all clean and shined up, polishing the chrome and stainless steel so it reflects sunlight. Maximum sunlight reflected off my Maxim... hmmm... Maxim lighting.

No comments: