Sunday, May 30, 2010

How Long Will You Live??

A friend emailed me a link to a Life Expectancy Calendar, so I went and played their game. It's easy to answer their questions, very user friendly. They ask questions about life style and stress levels, diet and exercise, if you take prescription drugs or over the counter drugs (guess that includes things like apidexin which I don't take), do you take risks, wear your seatbelt, etc. etc.

These are the results I got:

Biological Age - 54
Virtual Age - 46.6

Average Life Expectancy - 77
Your Life Expectancy - 84.4

You can expect to live approximately another 11100 more days.

I wonder how accurate this will turn out to be... guess I have awhile to wait, just over 30 years, so check back and see if you're still alive then. :o)

1 comment:

Car Broker said...

Very interesting game activity for everyone and enjoy it a lot.i will share this new idea game with my friends .