Thursday, April 08, 2010

Hmmmmm.. Just Thinkin'

I am so forgetful it's crazy at times. I have 2 kinds of meds I take as well as vitamins and I keep forgetting to take them which can't be good for me. I am going to try getting off them and see if I do okay. The most important one is for depression and I've downed my dosage somewhat already, even though my Dr. says it's a low dosage of this med already. Either it's working well or I've managed to get back on track by myself. I am a fairly happy person who has her down days though the few times I've felt depression coming on I have been able to snap myself out of it. When I went on these pills, I found that they helped get me out of the 'black' (my whole life was shades of gray and black), but they did not make me feel happy or joyous. I had to find a way to do that for myself. I did that all on my own and now I am a very happy, joy filled woman. I wonder if I can still do this when I am totally off the pills. My Dr. says it's a physical thing, not a mental thing. We'll see. All I know is that it's a good thing I don't have to take acne pills, or the way I keep forgetting to take my pills I'd have a real pizza face, haha.

No comments: