Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reba... and Me

Well, my dear Reba does not seem to be getting better. I have been putting the Colloidal Silver on each morning and it has not seemed to help much if any. She licks it off as soon as I put it on so one day I wrapped her foot up with a cloth on the toe that had been wet with C.S. I left it on all day. It didn't seem to make a difference and the next day she yelped when I went to wrap it again so I didn't do it.

Yesterday I phoned a Naturopath who was very nice & gave me suggestions over the phone. He said to get some Tissue Salts... #12 Silica which comes in tablets. Make a paste of 26 tablets & put it into her raw meat at 6pm, then do this again at 9pm. Also, make a poultice of liquid honey, cover it with plastic wrap to keep it in place then wrap it with cloth. This has to stay on her for 2 days. He suggested that I use iodine on the bandage to stop her from licking at it and removing the bandage. If all this does not work I have to tie her leg against her body so she can't move it. I forget but think he said for 2 days... if need be I will call and ask him to make sure and to see if honey needs to be applied during that time too. The Tissue Salts come in bottles of 500 or 1000. Erwin said to get the 500 but don't throw away the left over tablets, use them for me. He talked about how what is happening in my dog can be a reflection of what is happening inside me, not the first time I've heard this idea, and he talked about the liver. He recommended I get & read the book The Liver & Gallbladder Miracle Cleans by Andreas Moritz, stressing the importance to taking care of the liver and telling of all its hundreds of functions in the body as well as how drugs, yes prescription drugs, hurt the liver.

So, in order to help my dog heal and all my animals be healthy, I guess I better take better care of myself. Reba is currently out enjoying the sunshine so I must go put honey on her foot and head off to town to do my volunteer work.

Wishing you a most wonderful day!!!
Peace & Love!!

No comments: