Friday, February 19, 2010

Hmmmmm.....

I was just listening to the weather forecast on TV while surfing the net. The forecast is incredible for this time of year, sunny with a high of +5 Celsius. I'm really loving this winter, it is so unusually warm & sunny.

I was reading about HGH:

HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is believed to be the controlling hormone of many functions and benefits associated with youth, such as vitality, smooth skin, energy and resilience. HGH is naturally produced in the pituitary gland of the brain.

As people move past age 30, natural levels of HGH drop off dramatically, about 14% per decade. Lower levels of HGH are associated with the aging process. As HGH levels continue to drop, the aging process accelerates. Research indicates that by increasing the natural amount of HGH in the system, the body may be able to reverse some symptoms associated with aging, like weight gain, loss of lean muscle, wrinkles, bone density, sexual drive and more. Although it is not clinically proven, HGH is sometimes referred to as the fountain of youth hormone.

I wonder if I was to take some hgh supplements if they would help me loose weight, have less pain from Fibromyalgia, & Arthritis as well as deteriorated discs, and if it would help me remember things a bit better. Hmmmm.... Maybe Reba could use some too. Do they work for dogs?


No comments: