Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rambling on...

One of the things I love about the internet is all the research I get to do from the comfort of my own home. A friend recently told me to check out the Zeitgeist movement, very interesting from what I've had the chance to read so far. I also have recently done some reading about birds & breeding them & better ways of feeding them. I've read about thermotox, about raw food from animals, about what the weather is expected to be like over the next several days (not that they ever get it right). I've researched things form my trike, including a windshield & a helmet for me. I also get to chat with my friend Mark several nights each week as well as other friends. Yes, I like the internet and I spend a lot of time on it every day. Too much time many days and too much time playing games. Ah yes, pros & cons... part of every day life.

1 comment:

m' said...

I have the luxury of working a new and interesting internship entirely from my home computer. The things I find online are endlessly amusing.