Thursday, January 21, 2010

Health Issues

As I work at dropping pounds, I guess it would be wise to take some good multivitamins, and with the poor quality of food now days I think we don't get the proper nutrition out of many of them. I tend to take some vitamins and often multivitamins, though at this time I am taking a B75 complex, C and some oil capsules every morning. I guess I should say almost every morning. I tend to have a problem with forgetting to take my pills, be they vitamin supplements or meds from my Dr. I don't know why I'm so bad this way, just don't seem, even after years of taking them, to remember to take them. Ah well, life goes on and so will I.

Today I finally got the results to the tests I had done back in November sometime. I was referred to a gynecologist who I saw today. He did an exam and said he does see a red patch 'in there' and he doesn't think it's anything to worry about, though he is sending me for more testing where they will look at that spot with a microscope & possibly take a sample to do tests on. Apparently the tests I had done previously came back 'inconclusive' or something like that. 'Spotting' 8 years after having a hysterectomy is not normal and they don't know why it happened. I may never know, but even to be sure that everything is okay will be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's good news but I'll be anxious to hear after you have the tests with the microscope!!! Keep us posted :)