Thursday, December 03, 2009

Random Thoughts

Here are some rather random, and perhaps strange, thoughts:
- I need to write a speech for Tuesday evening
- Christmas is coming to quickly
- I bought some crochet hooks at the thrift store today because I don't know where all of mine are. It's been a very long time since I've crocheted anything and I decided I want to do a bunch of different snowflakes to give to friends for Christmas.
- I've never seen any Toto sinks other than in photos on the internet.
- This morning the house was very cold as the pellets had run out and the stove shut down. I had to clean the stove, bring in a bag of pellets, and restart the fire.
- I came back to bed to do computer stuff while the house warmed up. I brought my cup of tea. The phone rang, some telemarketer or something like that. I spilled me tea all over the bed, so told her I couldn't talk right then and hung up on her.
- Friday & Miracle (Parrotlets) have consummated their relationship at least 3 times that I know of and each day I check the nest box hoping to find and egg... so far none. With these little birds the eggs must be super tiny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas indeed is coming to quickly as it does every single year LOL. I hang up on telemarketers immediately...with or without an excuse. LOL Mean I know but I don't care I can't stand them.