Monday, December 01, 2008

Did Do Something Today

Today I had a killer headache, but before it really got nasty I was able to get a bit of work done here. I folded most of the laundry from the 'mountain' that has built up in my laundry room. Take it out of the dryer and pile it onto the chair-become-mountain. Then wonder why can't find anything to wear. Ya... So today I got that mountain down to a mole hill. I also washed and dried 2 loads of laundry. The first load was towels and some of them weren't quite dry when I took them out of the dryer to put in the load of sheets etc. By then, the headache was in full force. Yup, I added back to the mountain again. Now they are 'air drying' and the sheets etc are still in the dryer though it shut off some time ago. I hope to get that taken care of in the morning. I may have to wait until I get to the Chiropractor as that might be the only way to get rid of this headache, or get my glasses adjusted again. Maybe I'll try that first as it's free.

I really want to get my home cleaned up, and part of that is getting the laundry room cleaned and tidied up. I am going to put wood flooring in several rooms of my home this month, and need it cleaned up in order to do so.

I bought 720 square feet of laminate flooring a week or so ago and plan to start the installation in the living room on December 8th. There are lots of things to do to clean this disaster area up by then. I want Dan to walk in here when he gets back from his trip to Arizona and be totally surprised at how much I've done while he was away... and see that he can start installing my floors without hassle of clutter in here. He's doing me a major favor to do this work, so I want him to see I've done my part ahead of time. I had lots of plans for stuff to do today, but.... well.... Ya.

No comments: