Monday, December 01, 2008

Christmas Thinking

Wow, can you believe it's already December? Time is flying so fast. It's time, maybe past time, to think about what to give loved ones for Christmas. One idea is always gift baskets, and this year I am going to be giving some of these. I plan for my sisters to buy small bags of bulk Rooibos tea in a few different flavors, add in a small strainer as these are loose teas, not bagged, and maybe a nice cup. They can find their own tea pots, and I'm sure they each have a tea pot already. Maybe I'll even add in a candle, and some information off the internet about health benefits of Rooibos tea. I bought some nice little baskets really cheap recently at a clearance sale in a clearance store, so they will make good containers to put these teas and such into. I think this will do quite nicely for gifts for my sisters and maybe sister-in-laws as well.

I already bought a bag of treats for Reba, and one for Mewsic too. It's always fun to buy Christmas gifts for my animals, family & friends. I love to give.

No comments: