Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Weather Report

The most recent temperature available is 10°C (50°F) at 11:00pm

(0°C = 32°F)

These are the temperatures for May 6


MAX TEMP : 21.3°C (70.34°F)
MIN TEMP : 4.8°C (40.64°F)

I must admit that I am guessing at this today, based on what I noticed off and on through the day and through the windows. I didn't go outside and much of my day was spent either laying down sleeping or sitting here with my nose in the computer. I was more focused on my pain than on what it was like outside. This is good for me to notice... hhhmmmm.... we get more of what we focus our attention on, so guess I'd better find a way to refocus.


All temperatures quoted are copied from the weathernetwork.com unless otherwise stated.
All conversions are done online at http://www.onlineconversion.com/
.

No comments: