Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wordless Wednesday & Alphabet Photo Challenge "G"


Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?



I could have saved these for M (Merry Musician Mr. Madsen), or S (Singer-Song writer) but decided to use them for G.

Great Guitarist, Chris Madsen (& of course, his guitar)



Check out Wordless Wednesday HQ!!


What will "H" be all about, do you think?
Check back!!

10 comments:

Gattina said...

A guitar ! Never thought of it lol ! it's really interesting to see with what words we are coming up !

Anonymous said...

oooh!! Guitar! :D I _always_ wanted to learn. I wish I had more patience.. hehehe..

Happy WW!

Carletta said...

I like your thought here on G - nice looking G-uy too!
I have to get out of the pre-school mode of thinking ;)

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Nice guitar - it looks handmade. Fun stuff! :D

Thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

I just went to his website and listened to his latest release. Thanks for sharing your G photo. It made your wordless Wednesday pretty chatty.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I thought I would stop by on Wednesday evening to see what going on your blog. Nice pictures.

Robert said...

I can't quite make out what kind of guitar Chris is using there but it sure looks nice. Makes me miss mine even more. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the guitar. Started playing when I was 10. I really should pick it up again.

What a fun activity to combine with WW.

Minkydo said...

Great choice!

jams o donnell said...

Great shot. I hope you enjoyed the concert.