Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Walk, etc.

Today I went to town to insure my truck. The insurance runs off it at midnight tonight, so I had to go in to put new insurance on it. The insurance company I use is inside the mall here, and I know they stay open mall hours. Well, I was very surprised when I arrived about 6pm to find out that the mall was closed. It turns out that they close at 5:30pm except for Thursday and Friday. Who would'a thunk it? So, I didn't get the insurance. Dang.

So after the mall I drove up to the Dog Park and took a nice walk with Reba. We did 2 times around the park at what I think is a reasonable rate of speed.... not supper fast, yet not snail pace either. It was a bit chilly by that time of day, though it had been a nice day. We had a good time. While walking, I called my friend PatZ on my cell and chatted for about 1 1/2 times around the park, haha. I told her about the insurance and she is coming to get me in the morning to take me back into town to get my truck insurance. PatZ is one of my 'old riding friends' from 'the farm'. Her daughter was married to one of my nephews and that is how we met. More on that later, haha.

______________________________________________

Are you going to be in Las Vegas any time soon? Any time later on? You might want some information on Las Vegas hotels.

______________________________________________


No comments: