Sunday, December 16, 2007

Friday, December 14

Friday, December 14 was Reba`s birthday, and I had planned to take her to the dog park for some good fun, but it didn`t work out that way, unfortunately. First, I had planned to go to the Okanagan Centre for Positive Living, my `spiritual centre` and help out in the office, after `coffee`with Janice, a friend from church. However, I had to wait for Shaw Cable to come and fix my internet connection, or I would not get it fixed until next week. As it turned out, they didn`t even come into the house, the found the problem in their connections out of the street. (No kidding, jerks, I tried to tell you it wasn`t in my home.) I was very happy to have it working again. By that time my neck was hurting so badly and had given me such a headache that I just took a good nap, oh ya, think I took something for pain too.

I went to the Centre for a 6:30 song rehearsal then the wonderful movie `Noel`, a really wonderful and uplifting Christmas story.

Was home before 10pm, then Don came over for coffee. I forget now what time I got to bed, but know it was late... like 2 or 3 am.

No comments: