Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've been honored


The most wonderful Kai on Just Me has honored me with the Schmoozer award! Yes, it's the same Kai from The Buzz Queen and Crafts 4 Dummies. This is the first blogging award I've received, so I think it's pretty cool. Kai also paid me a very nice compliment along with this award.

Here is the definition:

“As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogsphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship”.



Now I must send this award on to someone else. I need a bit of time to make such a choice as there are many worthy peeps out there. I'll add it on here in a wee bit.

4 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Congratulations!

clairesgarden said...

congratulations, how fabulous!
"leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. "
yes, thats definatley you!!

Shaz said...

Well done x x x

QuiltNut Creations said...

congrats!