Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

THURSDAY 13

Thirteen things in this room:

1- 2 large plants

2- a storage cabinet the plants are on

3- large computer desk

4- desk top computer (tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse)

5- HP printer-scanner-copier

6- antique desk with built in book case on each side

7- antique radio sitting on top of the desk

8- antique 4 drawer file cabinet

9- antique dresser (parents bought if for me from Dad's sister Kay about 38 years ago and it was fairly old then. Too bad that as a dumb kid I sanded it down and refinished it.

10- a swamp cooler. I have to set this up in another room, fill it with water and plug it in so it will cool the house down a bit. Will do so tomorrow.

11- a 27" TV on top of the computer desk

12- lots of books and 2 cameras (one antique and one my 35mm that I don't use now I have the digital) that are all in the glassed in book cases in the antique desk

13- the computer chair I'm sitting on while typing on my laptop which is plugged in to the internet cable that I took out of the desk top. Will share the internet between the two computers for now until I get a wireless router.


There's lots more too, but that's the 13 I'm telling you about for now.

If you have a Thursday 13 post, leave a link to your blog on Mr. Linky. Everyone please feel free to leave some Fabulous Feedback for me to enjoy reading.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I sure could have used that swamp cooler today! It was OH SO hot here today!

I'm still painting my little heart out - I think the weather will turn as soon as I'm done painting - then the rain will come, hehe

PS: I tagged you for the Schmoozer award at the dot com :-)

Anonymous said...

Swamp cooler, 'eh?

I've never heard of such.

Great idea for TT!

Anonymous said...

The antique desk sounds so nice...I love the idea of glassed-in bookshelves. Maybe then I wouldn't have to dust my books so often.

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

Anonymous said...

Great list! I love knowing what people's spaces "look" like.

Anonymous said...

Pretty ingenious post!
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy TT!

Chris said...

My goodness, with all that stuff, tell me you're room is atleast 20' x 20'!! LOL. You have a lot of stuff for sure. ;)

Travis Cody said...

Yesterday I could have used a swamp cooler. Today isn't quite as warm.

The worst part is how stuffy it gets in the rooms.

QuiltNut Creations said...

great list