Thursday, July 12, 2007

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast
A Buffet for your Brain
Welcome to this week's attempt at filling out the menu. For me, some of these questions are really difficult to answer, but here goes...

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?

I really love a lot of fresh fruits and it's a real challenge for me to say which one is my favorite. Cherries, seedless green grapes, pineapple, strawberries, peaches, apples...to name just some of them that I really enjoy.

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?

There really isn't anyone I specifically see as a great roll model, though I admire the work of Dr. Ernest Holmes, Dr. Joseph Murphy, and many others in the New Thought movement.

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?

Four hours away (the way I drive, haha) would be easy... a town I love in the Kootenays, or in the opposite direction, Lillooet to visit a life long friend. 2 1/2 hours away would also be easy... Oliver to visit friends. Within an hour? Within just 1 hour? Oh maaaan. (think, think, think...) well, the only thing I can come up with in that space would be my Mom's. I can be there in about 25 minutes. I've stayed there a few times, but not often... mostly when my Dad was sick and I helped to care for him during the nights a few times.

Main Course
Name something you do too often.

Ahhhh, now here's an easier one. Nap. I've been doing a lot of napping lately.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I really like ___________ because ____________.

Another easy one, haha. I really like my new laptop because it is soooo fast that it almost gives me whiplash. Whooo hooo is this puppy great. Mind you, the XP to Vista is a fairly big change, and everything I want when working on this one is still on the old desktop, but these are just minor annoyances that will pass. And I'm sure my fingers will soon be used to this tiny keyboard. All in all it's pretty cool.

Does anyone happen to know what my Mr. Linky user name and password are? No? Drat. Okay, I'll go copy the FF linky from a past one, as I have been doing with the other memes since Tuesday when I got this, haha.




Please leave a link back to your Friday's Feast post with Mr. Linky.

I would love some Fabulous Feedback from everyone, with or without a Friday's Feast post.


Happy Friday 13th!!!


10 comments:

Eleisia said...

Great feast day answers!
Especially enjoyed your dessert.
Sounds like you are pleased with your new laptop.

Melody said...

Hi Imma, great feast! I agree with your appetizer...so many great fruits to choose from!

Hope you've a great weekend ahead. :)

Gattina said...

I love seedless green grapes too and also my laptop !

Judy said...

Happy Friday. I love my laptop as well. The one thing I've found is that if I want to put anything I've written from my laptop on the desktop, or send it off for writer friends to review, I have to save it in another format because I have two different versions of Word. Oops. Also... if you're going to be taking a lot from the desktop to the laptop... consider a flash drive. They are worth their weight in gold.. okay, that's not a good analogy. They are VERY light! lol.. but they DO make it easier to switch files and they're not expensive at all. :-)

Okay, I'll hush now.

Anonymous said...

Lucky Duck on the naps!! Great Feast!

Barb said...

Congrats on the new computer!

Lori said...

I wish I could have some of your main course...it never happens though:) Happy FF.

Kara said...

Great feast! Thanks for checking out mine :D

Travis Cody said...

Those are some of my favorite fruits too.

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I got a new laptop a few months ago with Vista. It's not too bad. Just takes a bit getting used to. :)

Have a good one.