Saturday, June 02, 2007

BlogBlast for Peace!

I got a message from Mimi about BlogBlast for Peace, a world wide Peace movement by way of blogs and bloggers. I think this is awesome and fully support the effort!! I am grateful to Mimi for sending me the message and for including me in this wonderful mission. The more people involved, the better it is.

I believe that all experience is based on consciousness. If we have a consciousness of war, we get to experience war. If we have the consciousness of peace then we experience peace. We get to choose our consciousness by choosing our thoughts. What do you choose?? Peace? or war? It's up to you! It's up to each and every one of us to make this choice. I choose PEACE! My life is peaceful and has been ever since I learned I had a choice.

For more info, and to join in, go to Mimi Writes, or to Mimi Lenox. Help plant the seeds that will result in a harvest of world peace. See my Peace Globe in the sidebar.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Imma, I am going to participate in the Blog Blast for Peace this week. In fact, my Manic Monday meme will focus on 'peace'. I hope you will come by to visit!

peace, Villager

Anonymous said...

What really great murials. By the end of doing photo hunts I add such a lot of places to my must visit list.
Thanks for playing and thanks for visiting my entry.
I am JMR from JMRPub.com