Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Writing Prompt: ? What's that about?

You will find several posts here today that start with "Writing Prompt:" as well as others that were posted before, and more will be in the future. What's that all about?

I belong to a writers group on the internet. I can't tell anyone much about it, or share any of the writings or feed back that are posted there.... group rules. However, I can share what I write in response to the writing prompts we are sent. This is my writing, my words, my stuff, so I can share it with anyone I please.

I like to put these writings here for a couple reasons. 1- they might help someone, somewhere to feel less alone in their pain, on their pathway of life. 2- I want to keep these where I know I can find them any time I might want to re-read them. No doubt you'll all get to know some intimate things about me, and that's okay. If there are any real big secrets I don't want revealed I wouldn't even write about them to the writers group. Anything I can share there I can share here too, lol. And if there's ever anything I don't feel comfortable sharing, I won't.

I just printed out all of the ones I just posted here. I will put them into my journal. From now one, what I write on the computer will also go into my journal like this. Just to be organized, haha.

No comments: