Friday, January 25, 2013

Saving Recipes

There are many things I want to keep that I find on the internet, so most of the time I just Bookmark the web page and hope I remember to go back to it some other day.  However, the last while I have been looking for Vegan recipes that are easy and straight forward for me to make since I am really not very versed in cooking skills.  I have found some that I really like, and am not sure they will be there when I go back again. For example, some that are seasonal recipes on web sites of magazines.  In order to make sure I save them, I have been doing a copy/paste to put this onto my computer, using MSWord to save them. This is working well enough, though it is time consuming and I would like to figure out a better way of doing it.  Perhaps some kind of Web To Print type idea so I can just print them out without all the extraneous stuff that is on most websites. I wouldn't want their heading or their menus of links to other things, just the recipe itself.  This way I would make a cookbook in a binder... or two... three.... okay, so maybe storing them on the computer is better  as it would take up less space in my home.  However, I still think it would be handy to be able to print web site 'stuff' for many other things.

No comments: