Friday, January 25, 2013

Quotes on Housework

If you like quotes, here are some good ones about housework. 
I enjoy a good quote!


Don't cook.  Don't clean.  No man will ever make love to a woman because she waxed the linoleum - "My God, the floor's immaculate.  Lie down, you hot bitch."  ~Joan Rivers


The Rose Bowl is the only bowl I've ever seen that I didn't have to clean.  ~Erma Bombeck




I think housework is the reason most women go to the office.  
~Heloise Cruse


I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on.  
~Roseanne Barr





The trouble with living alone is that it's always your turn to do the dishes. 
 ~Author Unknown


There was no need to do any housework at all.  
After the first four years the dirt doesn't get any worse.  
~Quentin Crisp, The Naked Civil Servant, 1968






We labor to make a house a home, then every time we're expecting visitors, we rush to turn it back into a house.  ~Robert Brault

I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.  
~Nancie J. Carmody


No comments: