Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Drive/Ride SAFE!





I like this as it shows that riding is the big part of the day and that beer comes only after the riding is done!!  For me, this would be tea in the morning, riding all day, then more tea and more riding!! Though I personally don't care for drinking alcohol, I have nothing against others drinking in moderation... I just think that intoxicants (alcohol and/or drugs) do not go with driving any motor vehicle. You may think that you are perfectly good at driving after you have that drink or that joint, and maybe you are some days, and I am sure that others think they are also perfectly fine after the drink &/or toke or pills... and yet countless numbers of innocent people have been killed by impaired drivers that were sure they were okay to drive

PLEASE drive/ride SAFE!!

No comments: