Thursday, August 09, 2012

Hydrating Our Bodies

I don't know about you, but I sure don't drink enough water.  I do try, and occasionally I do manage to drink 1/2 ounce of water for every pound of body weight which is what is healthy for us to drink.  Most times, however, I don't succeed and often I forget to drink any water at all. I find that the best thing for me to do is to put water into water bottles rather than using a glass.  This makes it more convenient for me to take along throughout the day wherever I go, as well as to keep track of how many ounces I drink. I came across as web site today with some nice options for carrying water along... water bottle camelbak.  They have not only have several different bottles, but also packs for carrying the bottles in if you are hiking or whatever. Things like this can help us to drink more water and keep our bodies properly hydrated. 

Speaking of drinking water, I am going to get a bottle of it for myself now.

No comments: