Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rough Day

I had a hard time waking up this morning.  I was so tired that I would wake up, roll over to get up and before I could get out of my bed I would fall asleep again.  When I finally did manage to wake enough to get up it was 11:30am.  My eyelids were swollen and I could hardly see out of the eyes. Needless to say I wasn't feeling great!! My head was buzzing and even hurting a bit.  One of my neighbors is a musician and a music teacher.  With the head I had today I sure am glad I didn't hear him playing the korg kronos 88 keyboard, or his drums.  I haven't been able to accomplish anything so far and have had a very quiet, laid back day. Finally I am able to think straight enough to write some posts here.  I am so glad I don't drink or do drugs as I suspect I would feel a lot worse after a night of that than I did today without it.

No comments: