Sunday, June 03, 2012

My new computer

A few weeks ago I had serious problems with my laptop and decided to go out and buy a new one. I looked around the local area for deals on laptops, not wanting to take the time for one to be shipped if I ordered it off the internet.  I found one I like and it was even in the right price bracket for my budget, so I bought it.  It seems like a good enough computer, though I find I have a lot of problems with the keyboard and don't seem to be getting used to it very well.  I am finding that sometimes the letters I type don't actually appear so I have to go back and type in the ones missed... and sometimes I get 2 or 3 when I just wanted one!  I am not totally pleased with this, needless to say.... yet it still is a fairly good computer other than the keyboard. For the money I paid it could be a lot worse too.  Over all, I am grateful to have this new computer, and that the old one that seemed to be dying is still holding in there and I am able to use it for some things yet.

No comments: