Saturday, February 25, 2012

Project House Cleaning continues

I have continued to do a bit of cleaning here and there.  The area in front of my computer desk is now partially cleaned out though still needs more attention.  I have managed to maintain the cleaned off kitchen table, counter and stove for the most part, though there are some books on the table and a few things I've been working with on the counter.  I plan to clear those off this evening before I go to bed.  I was looking online at different tables as i think it would be good to have one that folds down so leaves more free space in the kitchen between meals, and provides me with less space to stack stuff up on.  I like the amish dining tables, though none of them fold down in quite the way I have in mind.  I have seen some like what I want, but think they are antiques. Someone offered me one a year or so ago, if I cleaned up my kitchen.  I haven't seen her in about 10 months, so not sure she'd remember never mind follow through on the offer.  The table I have now is from the 1950s and reminds me of the one in the farm house where I lived for the first 12 years of my life, though mine is read and that one was grey. With a crochet table cloth on it, my table looks great!!

No comments: