Friday, August 12, 2011

This Too Shall Pass

I am trying to leave for a weekend in Omak at the Stampede, and everything seems to be going wrong. Last night I started having major problems with my computer and am very lucky to even be on here at all today. I think it's minute by minute until this laptop doesn't work at all. My computer tech is currently on holidays so I won't be able to get him to look at it until he and I are both back here. I was thinking about looking into rv loans, I would love to do some traveling. Now I will also have to look into buying a new computer. I'm thinking maybe get an iPad instead, but need to do more research before I do it. Also last night my cat knocked stuff over and broke things, the box on my trike broke and lost a piece of iron so I had to take it and have a new piece welded in. Sheeesh!! I hope all goes more smoothly today as I want to get out of here and on the road.

No comments: