Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random Thoughts

From time to time I like to post a list of random thoughts, random facts about me, so here I go:
- I am 5 foot 2 1/2 inches tall.
- I sometimes have a problem with the keyboard on this laptop. It changes to give me other character than what I want and usually get on the keys. I can't really explain it, but it is frustrating and I have to reboot the computer to get my proper characters back. I just did that.
- I had to go outside and find my dog, I was so worried when I found him not in his pen.
- I love animals... though I guess if you read my blog you already know this.
- I do not smoke... so therefor, I do not smoke camacho triple maduro cigars.
- I parked my truck and transferred the insurance to my trike for the summer. Last year I had them both insured and only used the truck 3 days out of 4 months. This year, it is an unusually rainy year, so if I had the truck insured I would have used it more in the last 2 weeks than I did all summer last year.

No comments: