Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Have You Ever....


Have you ever....
- heard about EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)??? It's a series of taps on median points on your head/body and it is a way to heal emotions, physical issues, etc.
- ridden a horse?
- driven a horse drawn sleigh or wagon?
- driven your own motorcycle? 2 wheels or 3?
- read apidexin reviews on the internet?
- played with chinchillas?
- put cinnamon in your tea?

I have....
- not only heard about EFT but am currently taking a course in doing it. I was cured of a Coke (Cola) addiction with EFT and believe in practicing it.
-ridden many horses. I even have a tattoo of my last horse on the back of my right shoulder. I so miss him!!!
- driven a sleigh pulled by 2 horses, Wonder & Willow. They didn't look alike but they sure were a great match for pulling, both were very good horses.
- driven my own trike, a 2 wheeled motorcycle that I had converted to a 3 wheeler. I love it and though it was ruined when I was hit by a car, I have bought another 2 wheeler the same as the first one and will soon be starting the conversion.
- not read those reviews though I might do so a bit later.
- played with chinchillas. I share my life and home with 4 wonderful chinchillas.... and 1 rabbit, 1 cat, 8 birds.
- been putting cinnamon in my tea for some time now. Cinnamon is very healthy for many things, including lowering blood sugar levels and cholesterol, among many other good things.

No comments: