Friday, November 12, 2010

Thoughts

When I was a girl I often heard adults say that time flies faster now that they are older and I thought that was stupid. Time is time and it always goes the same speed. Yet, now that I am older it truly does seem that time goes faster and faster each year. I'm sure that, even if I was wearing a Momentum Cobalt Watch by St. Moritz, time would be going faster now than it did when I was a kid. It's just crazy... I mean, it was spring just such a short time ago, now summer is gone, we're well into fall and any day now the snow will be flying. Oh, you wouldn't think so to look out my windows as it is such a sunny, gorgeous day with the most beautiful clear blue sky and yet, being the 12th of November you just know that it won't be long now. Even if it was one of those years when we don't get snow until just before Christmas, the way time flies so fast it will be here all too soon. Life is getting just a little crazy, spinning out of control... or so it would seem.

No comments: