Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TOPS

If you follow my blog, you know that I am a member of TOPS, working at Taking Off Pounds Sensibly. Every week, we meet to weigh in and have a meeting, then most of us go for lunch together. It is a great support group, and most of us have become friends. I enjoy going to the weekly meeting. Part of the meeting is a "program" where one of the members shares information with the others. Some of the past programs that come to my mind include: natural diuretics, Jicama, Stevia... way too many to mention. All very interesting information and often with samples to eat. For the next 2 months or so, I will not be weighing in due to having a cast on my left arm, and yet I will still attend the meetings and lunches as well as other social time with my wonderful TOPS friends.

No comments: