Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Friend G

My very dear friend, G came over to visit me this evening. It's always nice to spend time with G. I told him that Tuggy said the windshield G gave me for my trike helped save me during the crash, that I hit it & was slowed by the flex before I hit the car. Oh.... you don't know about the crash? A woman in a car hit me while I was riding my trike.... but I digress. So, G is a big man with a big heart. He goes to the pool frequently to exercise. I don't know if G would take the best diet pills, but as far as I'm concerned he doesn't have to. I treasure him just as he is, and as a great friend. Whilr G was here, he washed a bunch of dishes for me I did some organizing in my kitchen. Since I have a shattered left wrist & a sore right hand/wrist, even the simple things like this are a challenge.

No comments: