Friday, February 19, 2010

A Few Random Thoughts

- As usual, things have been very busy these last weeks.
- I haven't had enough time to read for quite some time and I miss reading. Things I have/want to read include: Toastmasters manuals, speech and leadership projects; another Toastmaster manual on how to do a Speech Craft thing toward earning my Advanced Communicator Gold award; books... Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping (about half through this incredibly great book) & The Astonishing Power of Emotion by Esther & Jerry Hicks; magazines from Toastmasters & TOPS as well as Mother Earth. To name just a few.
- mesothelioma treatments are available on the internet.
- I've been trying to do some research on the internet on a few different subjects.
- more thoughts to come...

No comments: