Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Light Mail

Daily Inspiration: You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart until it is burning in your own. ~Unknown


Today’s Affirmation: Now and always I live from my clear source connection.


Today's Spiritual Contemplation: Through inner practices; reading contemplation, meditation, spiritual communion we keep the inner fires burning hot. Sometimes I find it especially necessary to go deep, stir up the coals and burn off some deep and lingering feelings of darkness in order to show up for certain ‘difficult’ people. Before bringing peace to another I must start with myself - always.



Light Mail is put out by Rev. Dale Jukes of the Okanagan Centre For Spiritual Living.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The daily inspiration is so true :) Love it :)

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Yes it is, Thom. I wish more people could 'get it' and begin to understand these things. Would change the world.

Have an awesome day!