Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My Weekend

Saturday & Sunday I went to the Body & Soul Wellness Fair. I spent a very good part of both days working in the Centre for Spiritual Living booth. We had lots of our books there. Met some really great people. On Sunday I even got to go wander around the fair for awhile to look at other people's booths. I saw a few things I'd really love to buy: heat packs, reflexology related things, environmentally friendly cleaning products, energy balancing jewelry, etc. I bought some organic alfalfa and green stevia, got info on organic olive leaves. All in all very interesting and educational weekend, as well as fun. Bev, Rev Sheila, Jack and myself packed, carried, loaded all the books etc into Bev's truck. I met her & Marian at the Centre to carry books back in. Really enjoyed spending time with these two fabulous ladies. Bev & I went to Tim Horton's for dinner & had a great visit.

Oh ya... of course I bought some new books... sigh. I have several here that I've bought before and not yet had time to read, and yet I so love books I just can't resist sometimes. I had previously ordered Money & The Law of Attraction by Esther & Jerry Hicks, so since it had finally come, I bought it. I had borrowed it from the library & so enjoyed it that I just had to have it :o) Then I couldn't resist Power vs Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior by David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

No comments: