Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving USA

HAPPY THANKGIVING
to all my friends in the USA


Here in Canada, we celebrate Thanksgiving in October.

Here in my home & my heart, Thanksgiving is Everyday!!


I am grateful for the many rolls the Centre for Spiritual Living plays in my life.
I am grateful Lorraine comes each Wednesday to help me with the Sunday Programs. Not only does this lighten my work load, but makes things more fun.
I am grateful for the Sunshine in my life... even when the sky is cloudy.
I am grateful my friend in Washington state called again today. Always nice to talk to him.
I am grateful I found my bank card today. I knew it had to be in my purse, just wasn't sure where.
I am grateful for the groceries I bought today for myself & 2 of my critters (Reba & Mewsic).
I am grateful for the feed I bought recently for my rabbit & chinchillas.
I am grateful I don't need to buy bird feed for awhile yet.
I am grateful Len decided to continue living on my property.
I am grateful for all money that comes into my life.
I am grateful Tuggy is building me a Trike!!
I am grateful for the new books I bought today: Power vs Force, Paying It Forward,
I am grateful Mewsic is on my bed with me as I type this (you can tell Reba is outside).
I am grateful Mom called this evening.
I am grateful my scale says I've shed a bit more weight (in the morning we'll see if the TOPS scale agrees... it's the official one)
I am grateful that, as I put down my laptop tonight, I will pick up a great new book and start reading it. (Hmmm, or will I pick up one of the ones I'm already reading? Decisions, decisions. Too many books, not enough time. Naaaa... no such thing as too many good books.)


4 comments:

quilly said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Alice.

Jenn Jilks said...

I'm with you. Great to be grateful every day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you my friend and yet another great list. Have a wonderful day :)

Chicago wrongful death attorney said...

I have started liking pets after regular visiting this post .