Friday, October 02, 2009

I Love 2 Laugh

I am so blessed to have all my animals in my life. They give me so many reasons to feel joy and to laugh. Friday, the little blue Parrotlet, tends to fly over and land on my head quite often when I let him out to play. He likes to hang upside down by my hair and look into my face. I'll be standing there with him on my head then all of a sudden, there he is, hanging upside down peaking through my bangs. It is so funny.

DW and Paco, the 2 Ringneck Parrots, like to eat food out of my mouth. I get a real charge out of this too. It can be hard not to laugh while they are eating. I'll just get my food somewhat chewed and the bird or birds, depending on who is on my shoulder at the time, starts sticking its beak into my mouth. Oh, I know this would disturb some people, but I find it very amusing and it shows how close my birds feel to me. How much they trust me and yes, even love me.

Ahhh, my friends, laughter is the best medicine and I choose laughter over sad any day of the week. With all the reasons I have to laugh with my critter kids, I may never need any form of medical equipment. At least I can hope.

The other day, I was in Boston Pizza to take some photos for Melli's September Photo Challenge. When I came out, Reba was waiting patiently for me, laying on the tool box. She was watching the door for me to come out, as usual, and I took some photos of her. Check these out. Pay particular attention to the 2nd & 3rd ones and see if you pick up on something interesting/cute about them. I'll tell you what I mean after you look at them. Click on the photos, if you like, to see them larger.



Did you see what I meant?? In photo #2 Reba is smiling, she is watching me walking towards her. In photo #3 she noticed someone else and glanced over at her... she lost her smile really quickly. Isn't she cute?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Alice what a great shot and I see what you mean about Reba in the second photo. Spectacular my friend. I love it. :) xoxoxoxo

Melli said...

I did indeed notice Reba's beautiful smile when she saw you! That is too cute!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Don’t are little furry creature bring us joy in our life. I know mine does.

Coffee is on.

Print Brochures said...

I agree! I used to have a pet. She's a mini pincher. She's fun to be with because it's like she knows how I feel. She would look at me it's as if she knows I'm sad. I miss her. She died.

clairesgarden said...

big smakeroo kiss for Reba from me!!