Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Laugh 22

"Sure Wish Somebody Would Invent Something To Keep The Sun Out Of My Eyes."

You can't fix STUPID!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL.


DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET!!

FIRST, DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW,

THEN, SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.


It's CRAZY how accurate this is!


1) Pick your favorite number between 1-8

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3

4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator.....)

5 ) You'll get a 2 digit number.....

6 ) Add the digits together


Now Scroll down






.................

With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:


1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Snoopy

4. Ronald Reagan

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Babe Ruth

9. Alice Price


I know...I just have that effect on people...One day you, too, can be like me...Believe it!


P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%



3 comments:

Print Brochures | UPrinting.com said...

hahahahahahahaha. But that is all 9 hahahahahahh you got me there.

quilly said...

Sorry, you can't be my idol. Thom beat you to it last week.

Anonymous said...

I had to look at the picture for a moment to get it. Mark me stupid LOL. Too funny. I posted the role model thing a while back it's a hoot :)